For Palm OS®, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, and Windows PC users. Includes PC desktop software
For Palm OS® only. Intended for Mac users. No desktop software
IMPORTANT: New users installing the Plus version may also need MDAC 2.x from Microsoft. If you are running Windows 95 and don't already have it, please install MDAC 2.6. If you are running Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP and don't already have it, please install MDAC 2.8. Usually, but not always, only Windows 95/98 users will need to install the newest MDAC.
Trial and Registered Versions: The trial and registered versions are the same and use the same download file. The trial version is a functional version of the software with the only limitation being a 14 day time limit. To convert the trial version to a registered version, simply purchase a license, and a registration code will be immediately provided. Enter this registration code on the handheld to enable the full version with no limitations. You do not need to install the software again.
Software Updates: If you have already installed a previous version of the software, you only need to download and install the update file. The update files are smaller and will download faster than the full version. Make sure that you download the correct update (Lite vs Plus), as the registration codes are different for each.
Software on CD-ROM: If you have trouble downloading large files, or you wish to have a backup copy of the software on CD-ROM, order a CD-ROM. The CD-ROM contains the trial versions of all of our products. You will still need to purchase the particular software product(s) that you want to get a registration code.
Download and Installation Instructions:
- Click on the appropriate download icon above for the download file you need.
- When the "File Download" box appears, choose the "Save this file to disk" option and click OK or just click "Save".
- When the "Save As" box appears, choose where you want to save your download. We recommend that you save it on your computer's desktop so that it will be easy to find later. To do this, choose "Desktop" from the "Save in" pull down menu.
- The installation will begin and a status box will appear as the file downloads. If necessary, click CLOSE in the "Download Complete" box when the download is finished. You can now install the software.
- To install the software in Windows, double-click the file on your computer that was just downloaded. The installer will begin. On a Mac, to install the software to your handheld, uncompress the file that was downloaded, and install the .PRC and .PDB files to your handheld.
4.5.7 Released 07-20-2007 (Paid upgrade from version 3.x)
Fixed single quote issue when searching on the PC
Updated Windows Mobile installer
Updated Activesync DLL
Fixed possible issue displaying graphics due to permissions
Fixed possible website link issue due to permissions
Added 'Enter Code' link to demo dialog box
Added information to the installer about how to install on Windows Vista
4.5.0 Released 04-18-2007 (Paid upgrade from version 3.x)
TrialPay option added
Added code signing with Authenticode
Fixed problem on handheld where picture from another record was being referenced on new records
4.4.7 Released 01-06-2007 (Paid upgrade from version 3.x)
Updated for 2007
Fixed issue where registration info was not always retained
4.4.0 Released 07-03-2006 (Paid upgrade from version 3.x)
Fixed issue with popup keyboard on password screen for Palm OS 5.4
Fixed issues with the Pocket PC / Windows Mobile transfer utilities
Improved installation routines
4.2.2 Released 06-14-2006
Improved data transfer process for Pocket PC / Windows Mobile
4.2.0 Released 05-03-2006
Update help file
Fixed trial period date issue for some date formats
Fixed Error 5 in some instances on startup
Fixed an issue with database file headers becoming corrupted
Added Windows Mobile 5 compatibility
Fixed issue with Pocket PC transfer commands and Activesync 4.1
Fixed error 53 on some Pocket PC installs
4.1.0 Released 4-10-2006
Windows Mobile 5 support
Fixed bug on expanded input on page 2 for handheld edit screens
4.0.0 Released 2-26-2006